Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2020 online applications are open till 30th September, 2019. From onward, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) will shortlist those candidates who will apply through following steps to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2020:
Steps to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2020:
- Apply through HEC Online Application Form and create your account.
- Select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu at left side of the screen.
- For Masters Program, apply through Master’s Application Form, and for PhD program, apply through PhD Application Form and fill the Scholarship application form.
- Once you submit both HEC applications and Commonwealth applications, you will need to save it. After this, HEC will shortlist your application if it will fulfill the eligibility criteria and will give you Commonwealth Scholarship Test venue according to your location.
- Meanwhile, you should prepare documentations that include but are not limited to: Transcripts, Equivalance for foreign degree, Statement of Purpose, Study/Research Objectives, Copies of CNIC, Domicile and both of the submitted forms (i.e. HEC form and commonwealth from). These documents will be asked only from shortlisted candidates, who successfully clear the Commonwealth Scholarship Test.
Finally, after clearing the test, HEC will conduct interview for shortlisted candidates who perform outstanding in Commonwealth Scholarship Test. Additionally, you should have a strong academic background to get this scholarship.