Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019 applications are open till 12th December, 2018. From onward, Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) will shortlist those candidates who will apply through following steps to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019:
Steps to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019:
- Apply through HEC Online Applicaion Form and create your account.
- Select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu at left side of the screen.
- Also, apply through Electronic Application System (EAS), and fill the application form to apply for Doctoral Scholarship application form.
- Once you submit both HEC applications and Commonwealth applications, you will need to save it. After HEC will shortlist you, it will be required from you.
- Meanwhile, you should prepare documentations that include but are not limited to: Transcripts, Equivalance for foreign degree, Statement of Purpose, Study/Research Objectives, Copies of CNIC, Domicile and both of the submitted forms (i.e. HEC form and commonwealth from). These documents will be asked only from shortlisted candidates.