Below is the Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019:
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019:
- Candidate must be a citizen and permanent resident of Pakistan (including Azad Jammu & Kashmir)
- Candidate must be available for the postgraduate program starting from September/October 2019 from UK university.
- Candidate must have completed 18 years of education (i.e. MS/Mphil) at the time of application submission for application of PhD program, and 16 years education for application for MS program.
- Candidate must be a full time faculty member of a university at time of application submission for this scholarship.
- Candidate must have at least 2nd division in MS/Mphil degree, and never hold 3rd throughout academic career. Additionally, two 2nd divisions are allowed at maximum.
- Candidate must apply to the field of study that synchronize with the future needs in development of Pakistan.
- Candidate must NOT be registered for PhD or MS leading to PhD before Sept-Oct 2019 at any UK university.
- Candidate must be unable to support the cost of study at UK without Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019 by HEC.
You may also like to read: How to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan?
Those who fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship Pakistan 2019 are highly encouraged to apply, as they would have huge chance of getting this scholarship.
Those who want to apply in top ranked universities in UK, they may need to prepare for GRE General test.
Follow 60-days study plan for GRE. This study plan includes: FREE Beginners Study Plan, Preparation Plan, and Practice Session. Ready to start GRE preparation? Click on the “GRE Preparation Online” button below: